Christmas Craft Fair | November 16&17
11:00AM – 4:00PM
Christmas Craft Fair
Do you have a knack for crafting? This is a great way to showcase your skills and enjoy a great event. From knitting, baking, soap making and paper crafts we would love to have you at our event. Please note that there are two categories for the Craft Fair. Hand crafted: at least 50% of these products must be made by hand, and MLM (Multi Level Marketing): these businesses are not hand crafted and are located in the Multi-Purpose Room. These businesses include Arbonne, Tupperware, Scentsy, Epicure etc.
MLM businesses must register in person and all other registrations must be done online
Thursday | August 1 /2019
Fall Program Registration
Indoor Soccer, Adult Fitness, the fall babysitting course, and knitting (NEW)
Saturday| June 15/2019
9:00AM – 11:00AM
Bring a food bank donation.
Don’t forget that this weekend is our Stampede Breakfast, where we are kicking off the festivities early. Come out and enjoy all that the Lake Bonavista Community Association has to offer!
Saturday| June 01/2019
9:00AM – 3:00PM
Lake Bonavista Parade of Garage Sales
Looking to have a garage sale? Why not have one with the community; the Parade of Garage Sales attracts people from all over Calgary to our neighborhood. Let’s showcase our community spirit by participating!
Saturday| March 09/2019
6:00PM – 8:00PM
$5.00 per entry
Are you a Master builder? You should enter Lake Bonavista Community Association’s annual Lego contest. Use your LEGO building blocks to build your creation. All ages welcome.
5 per entry (max 3 entries – only 1 per category)
1. Buildings and Structures
2. Animals and Figures
3. Vehicles and Transportation
4. Creative Inventions
LEGO CONTEST RULES
Maximum 2 entries per person at $5.00 per entry (registration is online at www.lakebonavistacommunity.com)
1. No kits please! All entries must be original creations. No Bionnicles please.
2. All Lego creations are created at your home and brought to the contest. Must DROP OFF your entry – on Friday, March 8th between 5pm-8pm. Late entries will not be accepted. No building is done onsite at event.
3. All registered Lego creations must be dropped off to the LBCA GYM on Fri, March 8, 2019 between 6:00-8:00pm (only bring those items that were entered by March 1, 2019) Late entries will not be accepted. No drop offs accepted during the day.
4. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, prize ribbons and honorable mentions will be awarded to all participants in each category
5. Judging will take place by a small group of local residents
6. All Lego entries must remain on the table and in the contest until 2:00pm on Saturday.
7. All Lego creations must be picked up after event on Sat, March 9, 2019 between 2:00-2:30pm. We would love to keep them on display but we don’t have room
8. Free for the general public to stop by and take a look at all the wonderful Lego creations on Sat, March 9, 2018 between 12:00-2:00pm
Enter to win over $1000.00 in various LEGO KITS. Tickets are 1 ticket for $5.00 or 3 for $10.00. For more information please contact LBCA admin office at : 403.271.7107 ext 222 or email to email@example.com.
Disclaimer and Release:
The Lake Bonavista Community Association-LBCA is not responsible or liable for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, corrupted, incorrectly addressed entries or any damage or loss arising from, or connected with the contest. By participating in this contest, each participant herby agrees to release and discharge LBCA and each of their directors, officers, employees, sponsors, prize suppliers and agents from all actions, claims and demands whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of your participation in this contest.